Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
We are nine days to leaving for the south but who is counting. Ha!!! We are starting to produce lists of things to do and so far have completed everything. We are also avidly watching the weather and web cams in the mountains. Hopefully we will get over the mountains without any snow.
I want to wish everyone who reads my blog a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope you all stay healthy and enjoy this festive season with family and friends. We will be having dinner with our friends Gail and John Ellerton. I am cooking but at their house and things are snug in the motorhome. Gail is working nights this week as she is a nurse so I said I would cook dinner. We are going to stray from the usual and have barbequed steak instead of turkey.
We didn't get to the Tuba Concert or the Truck Parade as we had snow that day and we don't have any boots!!!! How can you tell we usually spend this time period in the south!!! Fortunately that was the only snow we have encountered so far. We have had lots of rain though. We have had dinner twice over at the Ousey's this month, once for my birthday and a second time because Carolyn is trying to empty her freezer and needed some help. She never has to ask me twice!!! HA. Everyone who knows me well know that I don't like to cook. I would much rather sew and craft things.
Speaking of crafts, I have been doing alot of that lately. I have been over to the club house every Friday making cards with the ladies. It has been lots of fun. I have also been working on some projects for a basket that Carolyn and I are creating for the Rally in the desert next month. They are having a silent auction. I have read a couple of good books this month as well. The one I would recommend to everyone is "The Books of Rachel". It is based on the history of the Jews in Europe. Excellent read. I have also been going regularily to Aquafit at the pool. I haven't been dieting this month but have not gained any weight so that is good. Once we are on the road I will get back on my diet and try to loose some more weight. I have lost a total of 42 pounds over the last year or so.
Well that is all the news for this month. My next blog will be from the USA. Everyone take care, enjoy the season and stay safe.

<< Home