Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Life Goes On

Well the time is passing by quickly. Carolyn and Gary have been to Winnipeg and will be back here in Victoria tomorrow. We have missed them and will be going to see Pirates of the Caribbean on Monday night. We are going to see Spiderman on Friday night with Tony and Ann to celebrate Tony's birthday.

My passport arrived in the mail last Friday. It was very fast. I thought it would take at least six weeks. Now my refund of taxes is taking alot longer. They cashed the cheque for Rob's taxes very quickly but i haven't seen my refund yet. HA!

We were at the Good Sam campout in Sooke last weekend where we were host. It was chilly but no rain to speak of. We had an old fashion weiner roast with smores for dessert Friday night. The girls went shopping on Saturday and did crafts in the afternoon. The guys entertained themselves. We all went out for supper and returned to the campground for Black forest cake. Three of the gals won cakes at the local grocery store. We then had movie night. Rob said we looked like Polish Immigrants all wrapped up in blankets and afghans to watch the movie "The Fastest Indian". It was a great movie.

I was to the pool today with Gail to exercise class. I don't seem to get there often but I am walking in between swims. We are making our plans to Wisconsin for the Air Show in July. We will visit a couple of friends on route. We are looking forward to the trip. We are also starting to make plans for next winter.

Not much else new. I'll talk again soon.