Another Month Passes By
Well another month has passed us by. The trek up island went well. Everyone seemed to have a great time except Rob and I. Unfortunately we spent two evenings in emergency. The first night I had a hyaidis hernia attack which made my heart have extra beats. The next night I woke up at midnight and my heart was in A Fib and back to the emergency we went. I am sure the A fib attack was just stress from the night before and Dad's death. The other attack we have discovered came from my stomach being very sensitive to the aspirin the heart specialist told me to take. I am now eating very small meals five times a day and trying to loose weight. Over weight seems to be the crux of all my health issues so now it is up to me to do the work. I have lost 33 pounds since last summer and I have 40 more to go. I am walking every day and doing some pool exercises. I am also feeling much better. The downside of all of this is we can't leave for south until Dec 13th. I have to have 90 days of stability for my insurance.
We were out for a campout this weekend with the Good Sam members. We had a very nice time. I taught a craft class in making decoupage jewelery boxes. We had alot of really pretty ones when we were finished.
I have been over to visit Gary's Mom twice, once at their place and once at the Cridge Centre which is her new home. It is a really nice place and she seems very happy there. She is teaching me to do Chicken Skratch which is embroidery on gingham. It is really pretty.
I haven't got alot of news. Mom is doing great in Halifax. I know she misses Dad but she is handling it in stride. Rob is doing well and is finding projects with friends to keep him busy.
That's all for this month. I blog again next month.

<< Home