Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fall is Here


Wow, time sure flys. Another month has gone by. We had the last Good Sam campout a couple of weeks ago. Tony and Case made us an awesome turkey dinner with all the trimmings. As you can see by the picure above it was all very professional. We had a great weekend. Gary and Carolyn, our friends, came as our guests.
I have had a couple of mild A Fib attacks this month but no medical attention was required. They corrected themselves. My stomach seems to have settled down and is bothering me alot less. I have lost more weight, 39 Lbs total from last summer, 20 of it in the last three months. It is a long battle but well worth it if my health improves. We are leaving for south on jan 2nd with the Ousey's and I will fly home in February for a week. I hope by then I will have 90 dyas stable and can go back for the rest of the winter. That is how our insurance works.
We got sad news this week, our little dog Merlin has cancer. He has about 3-6 months to live if we don't treat it. We have decided not to put him through all that as he is 14 years old and surgery is risky as he doesn't do well under anesetic. It is really hard to see a pet go downhill. We will miss him when he goes but as long as he is not suffering we will keep him with us and enjoy the time we have left.
I have been doing lots of crafts lately and reading the Harry Potter series. I had already books 1-6 but wanted to reread them before I read the last one. I am now on book five. I was out last night to Sorority. We went to kelsey's for dinner and then to the movies to see Elizabeth. It was a good movie. It was lots of fun.
Well that's about all the news for now. Til next month.