Well this is my last blog from Archer. We are leaving here this morning and heading through the hurricane ravaged states to Texas. Randy has driven to New Orleans and the Interstate is fine. We will will wander along the coast of the panhandle of Florida for a few days and plan to be in Beaumont on the 20th.
Randy and Carol had a dinner for us last night. Terry and Arly came as well as Jess (Randy's Daughter) and her husband and two little girls. It was lots of fun. Terry is a great cook and she brought us a care package for the road and you can be sure it has no calories. HA. We will miss everyone here. They have become like family to us. We have spent 13 weeks here in 2006.
I have a little Christmas Tree for the dash and it is really nice. It is fiberoptic and I love it. I will put some lights around the windshield when I get to Beaumont.
Well there in not much else new so I will sign off until I next get an opertunity to blog. It might not be until I get to Beaumont or the Flying J in Gulfport . Everyone enjoy the Christmas Season.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home