Thursday, December 01, 2005

Well it's been a quiet week here in Sunny (most of the time) Florida. I had a great day last friday scrapbooking with Carol's mom. I got eight pages done and we hope to do some more tomorrow. We also watched a movie in the afternoon with Terri called "The Village". It was good but very strange. It doesn't end the way you expect it to.

I did some hemming of shirts for Carol and I have been embroidering on the baby quilt for Gail Ellerton's daughter who is expecting in May. It is a big project and I hope I can get it finished in time. So far it is turning out beautiful.

I have been keeping up with my walking every day and my clothes feel looser so it seems to be working. I am scared to stand on a scale so I guess I won't for awhile. We had a whole day and a half of thunder and lightning storms. I have never seen anything like it. Poor Merlin, he is exhausted as he never slept through it all, just shook. I walked in the coach those two days to a tape that Carol has.

Rob has been very busy working on Randy's coach as Randy has been tied up with the selling of his valve business. The new owner is here now loading up on knowledge while the rest load his truck with all the parts and stuff.

It looks like we will be here until the 17th of December or a few days shorter than that. The boys still have to do some work on our coach and they have a fence to build. Then we are off to Beaumont for Xmas. Well I guess that is all the news for now. I'll blog next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home