Saturday, November 05, 2005

Well we have arrived in Archer, Florida. The rest of our rally was a blast. We spent last evening telling Carol all about it as she was unable to come. We had 25-30 coaches over a six day period. Our offical days were the last three. The guys had a walk around the coaches seminar. We had a hamburger and hotdog lunch and a fabulous Potluck Dinner. We didn't have any more entertainment as Arly and crowd had to leave but we had several campfire gatherings. We arrived here exhausted. All in bed by 10PM.

Rob's chair looks fabulous. It really lightens the coach up alot as the sofa and two front chairs are cream now. My chair is heaven to ride in. Very comfy and the massage is great. I also have a shoulder belt which is much more comfortable than just a lap belt.

The cardinals are flying everywhere here. They are so beautiful and it is neat to see all Carol's plants in bloom. She has two called Angel plants. They are large bushes and the blooms are huge and hang down. They look like elongated lilies. One is in bloom now and the other is getting ready to bloom again. I can't wait to see it.

Well that's all the news for now. The guys are going to look for supplies today so Rob can start to build Randy's dinette in his coach. I don't know what Carol and I are going to be up to but I'm sure we will find something to do. We both are anxiously awaiting the new Harry Potter movie coming out the middle of the month. Talk to you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home