Well just a note to wish Carolyn a Happy Birthday. I was right that it was yesterday. I hope you got the postcard I sent as I have never sent ecards before.
I have lots of spare time now that we are here at Carol and Randy's as Rob is busy working and I have all day during the week to myself. I have been getting my Christmas letters ready to send to all our family and friends that we won't see this winter.
Gary and Carolyn, I got an e-mail from Lee Fraser yesterday who are the couple staying at River Breeze all winter. They have been there for a week now and they absolutely love it. Yes the sites are all grassed. They said there is lots to do within two hours or less away. Carolyn, I thought a girls trip to Laughlin might be fun. What do you think???
I have just finished cleaning the Coach. It might stay clean until noon. HA. We have WIFI here so I have been playing POGO as well as catching up on banking etc. I cooked pork tenderloin for everyone last night on the barbeque. Boy it was tasty. My cooking skills are improving a little even though everyone gets told I can't boil water by Rob. I am proving him wrong. Even Randy was teasing me and I made him eat his words.
Well its off to the shower and a day of reading and sewing. Boy life is rough. HA

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home