Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Another week has passed. I don't know where the time goes. I finished my Xmas shopping this week and everything is either wrapped ready for Texas or is in the mail. I also mailed my Xmas letters and put my little tree up. It is a 31 inch fiber optic tree and I love it. It was a $10.00 Walmart special.

I want to thank everyone for the electronic birthday cards you sent. I loved getting them. The girls here are taking me out to lunch and to the movie "Rent". It should be lots of fun.

The dinette in Randy's coach is finally done. The guys are working on ours now. Randy was able to fix our brake light problem with the help of the Bluebird people. Just a couple of little things left to do. We are going to help Randy move all the stuff out of a house that he bought at a "sell it all " sale the other day. He got great stuff including a car, piano, leather furnature, dishes, pots and pans, etc.etc.etc. We are going to do this on Monday. Our goal is to leave here by Wednesday next week. We have had a great time here but it is time to move on.

We hope to get hold of friends in Fort Walton Beach to see if they are going to be home next week and we will stop there for a couple of days and a couple of days in Mexico Beach and then on to Beaumont on the 20th.

I can't believe it is Xmas time again. The time goes by so fast. We have been on the road for almost a year and it seems like just weeks. Our friends the Ousey's are on the road heading south. I hope your weather is good and you don't run into too much snow in the mountains. They are travelling with their friends the Kirkwoods who we haven't met yet but we are looking forward to meeting them in February. I read your blog Helen so I feel as if I know you already.

Well that's all the news fit to print. Til next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home