Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Back In Arizona

I had a good trip back to Victoria. I had a nice stay with Sue and her Mom. I did a little scrapbooking but spent most of the time visiting. I spent an afternoon with Tony and Anne. Anne made a delicious chinese lunch and Tony and I went to the bank to sign papers for the Good Sam Club. I spent an afternoon and evening with Donna and Herb, our neighbours in Fort Victoria. I also got to attend a luncheon with our Camping Club and several hours with Pat Slocomb , one of the camping club members. I also had a visit with the girls in the office and luch with Rosemary. One evening I attended a sorority meeting so you can see I was very busy. The flights were good on the whole but I am glad to be back in the south.

My Mom arrived on the 17th and she has been enjoying the RV life even if we are a little snug with the three of us inside. The temperature has improved a little so we have been sitting outdoors some. We have been shopping at the Outlet Mall and Walmart. We went over to mesa the other day to go to the Organ Stop Pizza resaurant. It was really cool as we were entertained by a man playing a huge Werlitzer Organ while we ate our pizza. It was really fun. We were shopping at Costco today. We have had a couple of swims in the pool and one hot tub dip. I have been doing a little knitting and reading.

We are moving thirty miles down the road to Picatcho Peak for six nights and then off to Florida. We are dining at the White Stallion Dude Ranch on Thursday with the Wong family. It is steak night so that will be a real treat. We plan to do a little sight seeing in the Tucson area.

That is all the news for now. Til next time.....