Last Minute Duties
Well here we are at the 18th of October. Did you know that the 18th was Pierre Trudeau's birthday and also my Grandmother Locke's. She liked sharing the birthday and often told me about it. That's your trivia for today. Oh it is really the 19th. I am a day behind.
Well I misunderstood that the blood thinner would cure the A Fib, it doesn't, but it takes away the danger of throwing a clot and possibly having a stroke. My Doc thinks mine is stress related and going south and having fun will be my cure. Also when my heart goes out it seems to correct itself within a couple of hours. So we are off to the south on the 30th. I am leaving with Rob and he is very happy to have his Navigator by his side.
We aren't going to get our week in Vancouver as Rob has been diagnosed with Sleep Apnia and now wears a face mask to bed which forces humid air into his lungs. He finds the face mask comfortable and he is getting much better sleep at night. He doesn't nap as much or as often and has alot more energy so he is a happy camper. Now maybe he can have a more active life.
I got all the chores for the Cemetery Society completed. I have finished knitting the Baby Blanket I was working on. I have made about 25 of my Christmas cards. I hope to have enough made for the people I send to in Canada before I leave so they can get mailed here. I will make and mail the USA ones in the US as they are cheaper. I also have worked some on the Cross Stitch of Carol and Randy's dog Hero.I need to do a thorough cleaning of the motorhome. I do a little of it everyday. Today I will clean the fronts of the cupboards in the bedroom and bathroom. Yesterday I did all the mirrors. Rob bought me a new vacuum cleaner and boy does it work great. I now enjoy vacuuming as the results are good. HA.
Rob was busy this week painting Gary and Carolyn's garage inside. He did it as a surprize while they were away in Winnipeg. Gary is always fixing our computers and Carolyn does lots for both of us and he thought this would be a good payback. They got home last night and were really surprized.
I went to the pool last night with a couple of my Soroity sisters and did some swimming and relaxing in the hot tub. It felt great and I will do this in the south when we are in parks with pools. I prefer swimming to any other exercise.
Well that's all the news for now. Our route south is programmed into our computors, Tony and mine, and we are almost ready for the road. We are going to go on the Coho ferry this time for a change. The long range forcast looks ok for the mountains so we will keep our fingers crossed. Until the next time.

<< Home