Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Time is Flying By

Well it's been a couple of weeks since my last blog but I haven't had alot to blog about. We have just been hanging out here in Victoria enjoying the weather. It is 80F today and it is just noon. The out look for the next 14 days is sun, sun and more sun. I feel bad for the family and friends in the east because they have had alot of rain. I wish we could send them some of this sun.

I have made my reservations for my fall trip today. I will be flying with Westjet first to Regina for a week and then on to Halifax for two weeks. I will leave here September 20th and return 11 Oct. I will get back just in time to attend the last Good Sam Campout and get ready to go south for the winter on October 30th. We are going to spend November in Arizona with Ann and Tony Eng and December in South Texas with Gary and Carolyn and then the rest of the winter in Bainsbridge Georgia with Carol and Randy helping them build their new home. We hope to take a week off to go to Orlando to spend a week with Jim and Pat from Massachucettes.

Rob returned last night from sailing for the weekend. They had wonderful weather and had a wonderful time. It was great to see Leo again. I plan to go over to Langley to visit Sue and Leo for a few days next month. I also hope to go up to Port Alberni to spend a few days with Lil in August.

Well the time sure does fly by. That is all the news for now. Til next time.