No I Didn't Disappear
I haven't disappeared of the face of the earth. We just got back from a 10 day trip away. We first went to Port Alberni for 4 nights where we had a party for Simon, Aunt Lil's husband, who has been in Canada for 50 years. He is originally from Holland. His brother Henk was here with his partner Dimpf (probably spelt wrong). It was a great time but very very hot. We hit 41C on the day of the party. Thank goodness the motorhome has AC. We ran the generator and AC for 10 to 12 hours a day.
We then moved to Nanaimo to a park called Living Forest to join our Good Sam friends for three nights. We had a great time doing crafts and relaxing. It was a little cooler so it was more enjoyable.
We all then moved to Riverside RV in Duncan for another campout. A few more of our members joined us there. It was great fun. We had Mini Olympics and lots of great food. Kase and Doris were the hosts and they out did themselves. It was hard to stay on my diet. While there I got a phone call from my Dad that my Mum was in the hospital. She was knocked down on the sidewalk in Halifax and broke her hip. We got home care for Dad to help him until I can get there. I am going on Thursday and will probably be there for a couple of weeks or so.
I finally completed the baby quilt for Heather's baby. I am going over to her mother's tonight to wash it and then Gail will deliver it to Calgary next month when she goes to visit. It took me a year to complete. It will be nice now to do something different.
Well that's all the news for now. I have lots to do before I go so I must get busy.

<< Home