Monday, August 15, 2005

We have arrived in Halifax. We are in a very nice campground on the Peggy's Cove Rd. It is 14 kms from Peggy's Cove and the Swissair 111 Memorial site. We have been to the Memorial site but it started to rain so we put off Peggy's Cove for another day. We have been into the city a couple of times to visit with Mom and Dad. They are going to venture out our way this week.

I attended the Canadian Horse Shoe Campionships for two hours on Friday. A client of mine from Victoria was competing and I had promised him two years ago if I was here I would go see him play. His name is Guy Chaisson. He said I made his day as his playing wasn't as good as he would have liked. His friends all teased him that his girlfriend was watching him play.

We are not too far from all the big box stores on Chain Lake Drive and Rob has been several times. There goes the budget again. Ha! Well nothing else new. I must go as Rob is going to take Dad's computer apart to take it for repairs and I am on it. Oh by the way Gary, I am getting a new laptop with lots of memory. Rob ordered it from Dell the other day. It will be here in a couple of weeks. I can't wait.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Gary Ousey said...

Glad to hear you are getting a new computer, it will be zippy compared to your old one.

Pass on our regards to your Mom and Dad for us.

Have fun with the new toy.
Gary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home