Sorry I haven't blogged for awhile but we have only had access once in the last couple of weeks and I didn't have time to blog. We arrived in Fredericton on July 18th and settled in at Woolastook Campground for a Good Sam Rally. It was alot of fun. We met two great couples, Alice and Bun from Fredericton and Reg and Fran from Cambellton. We also spent four of the days with my cousin Murray and his wife Myrna and Killer their little dog. We did some neat crafts and had some great entertainment. It was a great event.
We then moved on to PEI for two nights. We visited our friends Don and Janet MacQuarrie and did a little tour around part of the Island including a stop at Anne of Green Gables house. We had a wonderful dinner at the MacQuarries.
We then drove to Lower Sackville outside of Halifax for one night before heading to Church Camp in Berwick. We went into the city to visit with Mom and Dad and have supper. We got to Berwick and they managed to find a site to put us in. It has been wonderful for me as I have met up with many people I haven't seen in a long time. I have been volunteering in the Registration Office a few hours every day. It is the best way to see people. Mom and Dad were down for three days. They stayed off the gounds but centred at our place during the day. Mom and I picked raspberries and blueberries and went shopping at Bargain Harley's. Carolyn this store is even better then the dollar stores!!! Rob has kept busy doing a few jobs around the grounds. We have very nice people camped all around us and they have made a real point of making Rob feel welcome. Merlin loves all the trees. Ha!
We leave here on Sunday. We are going to a campground for two nights in Bridgetown as our reservation near Peggy's Cove isn't until the 9th. I have done very little in the craft area here as the time seems to fly and there is always someone at the door to visit. We are the biggest unit ever to be here so we are a real attraction. I have finished the latest Harry Potter and I loved it. Rob gets to read it next.
Well I guess that is all for now. I think we only have a dial up at Peggy's Cove so we will do our best. If Dad gets his fixed soon that will help alot. Have a great week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home