Monday, July 18, 2005

Just a short note. We are in Hermon Maine just outside Bangor. It is called the Pumpkin Patch RV Resort. It is a Passport America park and cost $16.35/nt. There isn't a pool here but it is a clean park with good power and WIFI. We have been here for three days. It has been hot and muggy. We are leaving this morning for Fredericton, New Brunswick where we will be attending the Good Sam Atlantic Region Annual Meeting for six nights. It should be fun. My cousin Murray Wigglesworth and his wife Myrna will be there also. They probably won't get there until Wednesday or Thursday but I am looking forward to spending time with them.

As far as I know the park does not have WIFI so we will probably be out of touch for awhile. I had better start packing up and get ready to move. "On the Road Again" It has become our theme song. HA So long for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home