Monday, May 30, 2005

We are having another hot day here in Enderby. The temperature has been above 30 everyday we have been here. For our American friends that is over 90. I hate the heat but the sunshine is marvelous. Heather's house is air conditioned so I spend midday indoors. We have had a great visit. I have spent most of the time getting to know Heather. What a wonderful lady. She is so full of fun and laughs constantly. Don is a lucky man.

I have spent my time hear reading, yaking, and hot tubing in the evening as it is nice and cool then. Heather and I went to the local flea market the other day and between what I bought and Heather I have a very full library for now. Heather , Don and I have been playing Pogo on the computer. We all are computer nuts. Don and Heather have have two and Rob and I each have one. It is really nice to have a good connection.

Our next stop is just down the road an hour from here. We are going to spend a few days at Fintry Park eating up all of our beef before we cross the border. A couple we met at Fort Victoria where we lived until we retired have taken the job of caretakers for this new Provincial park. We are going to spend a few days with them. It is in a beautiful setting on lake Okanogan.

Today Rob and I are going in to Vernon to take my cousin Diana for lunch for her birthday. I haven't seen her since she was 16 and she just had her 39th two days ago. I am looking forward to seeing her.

Well I guess that's all the news for now. Our hookups will be dicey from now on so we will blog when we can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home