Sunday, May 22, 2005

Well we are getting ready to get on the road again. Rob has spent the last few days doing some minor jobs on the coach and I have been taking advantage of the pool. I swim laps every day and do my exercises and then sit in the hot tub for awhile as a reward.

We had a great day yesterday with Sue and Leo Mosely. The guys went to look at motorbikes and Sue and I did the rounds of Michaels, Costco, and Canadian Tire. We then went out to diner at Milestones. I have been back on my diet but I blew it last night. I'm right back on it today.

We are spending the day today with Yvonne and Greg Pepper. Yvonne and I are doing Scrapbooking and the boys are going to putter in Greg's new shop. These are friends of Rob's when he lived in Cold Lake as a kid.

Well I guess that is all the news for now. We will spend Monday and Tuesday cleaning and preparing our home for travel. The next stop is Enderby for a week or so with Don and Heather. It should be fun and I have never been to Enderby. Til Then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home