Saturday, May 14, 2005

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't blogged for awhile. I have spent the last two weeks in Victoria at my friend Sue's place. Rob came for a couple of nights. He wishes now we had brought the rig over for the six weeks but we will come over for six months next year. We have done the check up thing with all doctors and dentists etc. We are all set to go again.

I have had a great visit. I got together with lots of friends, soroity sisters, ESS volunteers and neighbours. It was nice to touch base with home. I enjoy the travelling but I do miss my friends and co-workers.

We are off to Enderby on May 25th and then to Kelowna for visits with more friends. We then hope to go to northern Alberts so Rob can visit Cold Lake where he lived as a kid. He hasn't been back since and would like to. We will then drop down to Montana and start the trip across slowly with lots of stops along the way.

Well that's all for now. I'll blog again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home