Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Job is Done

Yes the job is done. We have finished going through the storage unit and we went to the flea market today with all the stuff we decided to get rid of. Between this and the sales of the bigger things on a Victoria site we have made about $800.00 plus. We are working on a fuel fund for next winter so this was a great effort on both our parts.

We were out to dinner on Friday night to Tony and Ann Eng's with Carolyn and Gary. Tony wanted to pick Gary's brains about buying a laptop. We had a wonderful roast beef dinner. Carolyn brought a great layered salad and I brought chocolate cake and ice cream for dessert.

Rob has been busy helping Tony with a few minor fixes on his new fifth wheel besides working with me up at the storage unit. That along with the daily crossword keeps him out of trouble. I have been over to Sue T.'s a couple of times and we are both making progress on our scrapbooks. I hope to start water exercises this week at Juan de Fuca Rec Centre.

I forgot about the rest of Easter weekend. We had a great time with the relatives. We sat around Saturday night with some wine and beer and laughed until our sides ached. We saw Gary and Shirley's (Rob's Cousin) kids on Sunday. They are now all adults, not kids anymore.

Well that is all for now. Until next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home