Friday, March 11, 2005

Hi everyone. It is another sunny day in north Florida. Well Rob and I have celebrated our 20th Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe it has been this long. Time goes fast when you are having fun. We celebrated by ordering NS lobsters and scallops from Halifax and we all had a feed. Boy was it good. We shared this feast with Carol and Randy, Dave their brother-in-law, and Blake and Linda another Canadian couple from Ontario who are here visiting as well.

I watched the Memorial for the four RCMP Officers killed in Alberta yesterday. How sad. They were all so young.

I haven't been doing anything very exciting just the usual sewing and reading. I love retirement as I have never been so relaxed. It is great not to have to do anything although I do stay busy with my hobbies. Linda just came over to watch Canadian news so I must go. Talk to you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home