Hello again. Well we didn't find a spot in Largo as the March breaks are starting but we are in a campground in Port Richie 30 miles north of Largo. Wow the traffic around here is unbelievable. This is a very friendly campground and it has WIFI so Rob is happy. Gord and Sue came up on Thursday for the day. We went to a town called Tarpon Springs which is a seaport just about ten miles from here. It is a greek town so offers lots of greek food and lots of tourist traps and boutiques. We wandered there for a couple of hours in between the raindrops. Yes we are having the first significant rain in the last six weeks. We went down to Sue and gords yesterday and it thundered , and rained buckets. The boys went to all the tools shops and Sue and I went clothes shopping. We went Beals which has great buys on good name clothes. I bought a couple of outfits. Sue and I went for a swim in the heated pool in the rain and then into the hot tub. It was great fun and then back to their place for a glass of wine and watch Gord cook a seafood stew. Wow was that good!!!! the stew I mean and yes the wine too.
We have a fellow coming today who wants to talk to a Bluebird owner and also to someone who full times in their RV so we said we would be happy to share our experiences so far. He is arriving this morning so I must get the vacuum out. We leave here tomorrow and move on back to Randy and Carol's where I suspect we will be until mid March. Sorry to hear your shoulder is still bothering you Gary. I guess we will see you back home as you will have gone by the time we get back to Arizona. We hope to meet up with friends Leo and Sue Mosley sometime early April in California.
Well I had better go and get ready to receive company. Until the next time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home