Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Well here we are still in Florida and we have been hit with another cold spell. It was into the high 20's last night and this is the second night in a row. We have had to leave a little water running to avoid frozen pipes. I don't think Randy wants us to leave. He and Rob have been working on lots of projects but haven't got to our coach yet. We don't have anything serious just a few tune up things. Rob said he is going to start them today.

We went out for Burger and Beer night in Haile Town last night. It is a small community in Gainsville that has banks, stores, restaurants ect all with in a gated community, sort of. It is really a neat place. I am back on my diet so I passed up on the beer and fries but I had a burger and salad. It was good.It is a really inexpensive place to eat. The four of us ate for $40.00.

I have been doing jigsaw puzzles and some cross stitch in between doing errands with Carol and I have finished the appliance cleaning in the free Bird Randy got. I will vacuum out the cupboards and the floor when Randy gets finished working on the engine from the inside.You can't imagine how dirty this coach was. It sat for two years in the Keys and no one touched it. Yuk.

It is very relaxing here and Carol and Randy are fun folks. We laugh alot and Merlin gets to run free several time a day. They have three German Shepards, one of which is very territorial so we rotate dogs in the back yard. They also have a small resident owl who sits in the rafters of Randy's shop all day. It doesn't seem to mind all the noise. It is so cute.

Well I guess that is all the news for now. We will leave here sometime in the next week and go one hundred miles south of here to Largo to visit some more friends Sue and Gord Curry for a week or so and we have signed up for the Rally in Myrtle Beach for Feb 11-13th but we are still not positive we are going to go to it. I will talk to you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home