We are having a great time here in Florida but it is chilly. It went down to 27 F last night. We ran the heater all night to avoid freeze up. Lynn and Blair left today for Oregon. I don't envy them their trip. The weather in the west has been terrible.
Gary and Carolyn, you seem to be in the right place for warm weather. We have lots of sunshine just not any heat. Randy and Carol have a pool but it is very cold so I guess swimming will be out of the question. HA!
Rob is having a great time here working with Randy on all kinds of projects. He is happiest when he has a mission. I'm even getting envolved today. Randy got a chance to get a free 81 bluebird from a guy in the Florida Keys who was giving it away. It requires some work so Randy had it brought here. I am going to clean out some of the cupbords etc as he has a buyer for it after he gets it running.
We are having a steak dinner tonight. Rob and I found some t-bones in Texas that were cheap. They were $3.49 a pound. So dinner is on us tonight. I had my first massage two days ago. What a treat!!! It was wonderful. Carol's friend is a massage therapist and she came to the house to do it. Wow, did I sleep well that night. I could be hooked now. Rob is panicing.
Well I better get to work and clean our rig first and then get to my other job. We are having a ball and probably will stay in Florida for at least two to three weeks more between here and Largo which is near St Pete's. We then may go to a three day rally in Myrtle Beach with Carol and Randy on Feb 11-13th and then head back west. We are not sure on this though. If it stays this cold we may change our minds. Sorry about the change in font, I don't know what I did. Talk to you all in a few days.

1 Comments:
Hi Murray:
We will be in the maritimes sometime in July and we will be there until October 1st. It would be great if we could get together.
Susan
Post a Comment
<< Home