Sunday, February 20, 2005

Well, sorry I haven't blogged for awhile. We haven't had much of a chance as we are in travel mod again. We left Randy and Carols on the 10th of February and drove to Myrtle beach in South Carolina for a two day Bluebird rally. It was great fun and we met a bunch of new people. We were out seeking out flea markets which weren't great but we did get into a warehouse where the public doesn't usually get. Randy has a friend here that let us in. I got hard covered books for 2 dollars each, silk thread for embroidery for 1 dollar each, and neat Italian dishes cheap. It was great. We ate out one night in Drunken Jacks and I had Digby scallops. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Yum Yum.

We left there and drove to Columbia SC and visited for one night with the four people Sue T and I sat with on the cruise last spring. They were so glad to see me. Jim and Polly had us all to there home for dinner. They live in a beautiful old home. It was great fun.

We then went to Cape Canaveral for two nights so we could go to Kennedy Space Centre. It was very interesting. We were there for most of the day. We saw the countdown clock that you see on TV when you watch a launch and we saw the two launch pads they use for launches with astronauts on board.

We then drove 50 miles to Orlando. We are staying just outside for this week. We went to Epcot but were disappointed. It wasn't as good as the last time we were here and very expensive. We have met a nice couple from Massachucetts and have been spending time with them. We drove today to largo to visit with Gord and Sue. Today is Rob's 55th birthday and offical retirement day. Thanks for the greetings Don. We hope to find space here for four nights next week but it is pretty full around here.

We had an email from Randy and he has a woodworking project and wanted to know if Rob was interested and he is so back to Archer next weekend. We will soon have to pay taxes if this keeps up. Ha! Well I guess that's all the news for now. Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home