Well I thought I had better blog today as I don't know when my next chance will be. We are in Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. What a beautiful place. I love the beach here. It goes for miles. It is a little cool but very sunny. I went for a walk on the beach yesterday. We are at a rally with 19 other Bluebird owners. It is nice to put faces to some of the people Rob talks to on the Wanderlodge Forum on the Internet.
We are leaving here today and heading inland to Columbia to spend one night in the Walmart there. We have been invited for dinner at Jim and Polly's who are people that I met on the cruise I went on last May with Sue T, here Mom and her sister. These people were our table mates in the dining room. Also they are inviting John and Duane the other two who were on the cruise with us to dinner so we will have a little reunion. I am looking forward to seeing them. They are lots of fun.
We then will head south again into Florida and spend two nights in Titusville so we can visit Kennedy Space Centre. We are both looking forward to that. Then on to largo Florida to spend a week or two with Gord and Sue Curry friends of ours from Ontario who winter down here every winter.
Well I guess that's all the news for now. I will blog again when we get the chance.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home