Sorry there is a big gap in my blog. I went to Regina on the 10th and Bill and Bernie are between computers so I couldn't blog. I had a great long weekend with both of them. We went out to their new cottage for the day on the 11th. It is really nice and I'm sure they will enjoy it for many years to come.
On Friday I went Xmas shopping with Bill and then the three of us went to a Christmas Craft show. We went to a movie and then picked up Pizza for supper. I forgot. We went to Tony Roma's for ribs the night I got there. Yum.
On Saturday we cooked Turkey Dinner for Pam's Birthday. Bernie's Mom and Cliff were there along with Jeff , Pam and the three kids. They are all really cute but they never stop.
On Sunday Bill left for Edmonton for business and Bernie and I watched the football game. The Rough Riders lost to BC. Bernie and I spent the next three days doing girl things. We went shopping, wrapped Xmas presents. watched movies, yaked up a storm etc. It was a great visit.
We are now into our final month here before Rob retires. I hope it isn't as hard to join the Navy as it is to retire from it. There are lots of ends to look into before we take off for the rest of the winter. Our plans are falling into place at least for the first month or so.
We just found out last night that our friends Leo and Sue Mosely have bought a small Class C Motorhome. It is the best news we have had in a long time. We will meet up with them sometime in march down south as they are going to do a late winter trip.
I guess that's all for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home