Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Well we are just about ready to pull out. Rob and I went to the Base today to meet with his boss and the Commodant of the Fleet School. Rob was presented with his Service Record Certificate, Certificate of Appreciation and Certificate from the Prime Minister. I was presented with a framed Appreciation Certificate, Chocolates and a nice book on British Columbia. Rob was also given a Canadian Flag 18 feet by 9 feet that flew on top of the Peace Tower in Ottawa on November 9th. I think that is so cool!!

We are leaving on the 12 oclock ferry on Friday and heading to Arizona if I can wipe the wide smile off Rob's face so he can see to drive. HA. Just a few more chores like laudry and final cleanup and we are set. We have said most of the goodbyes and are looking forward to all of the hellos with our friends south of the border. The next time I blog will be when we get to Picacho Peak in Arizona. I have my knitting needles ready and away we go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home