Another week has gone by. I don't know where the time goes. Last Thursday I was called out for Emergency Social Services to the Happy Valley School Fire. That was sure an awful fire. It was a good experience for me as I got to sit at the Emergency Operations Centre at the firehall where the event was coordinated. This was the first time I got to do this and I learned alot.
Rob has started his retirement out routine and is counting the days. 58 I think. He will be really happy when 17 December arrives.
I am off to Vancouver on Sunday to the Emergency Preparedness Conference for three days. I am really looking forward to this. It is always a great conference.
Last weekend we went to our last Good Sam Campout for the season. It was alot of fun and we had a fabulous catered Turkey Dinner. The diet went to hell in a handcart that night. Oh well I'm back on track again.
That's all the news for now. I'll blog when I get back from Vancouver.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home