Mom, Dad and I just returned from the South Shore. The leaves are just starting to turn so not a pretty as last year this time. We visited with Sherry and Walter,also Sally and Robert. These are Mom's first cousins. It was nice to see everyone again. We stayed overnight at the same cottage in Summerville Beach as we did last year. Dad just about cooked us with his log in the fire place. Cool this morning though as it went below zero last night. We stopped at a number of campgrounds on the way down and on the way back. Most of them were Passport America ones so I wanted to see what they were like for Rob and I next year. We also stopped at Zinks Campground in East Lahave where our friends Gary and Carolyn stayed last year when they stayed in the Maritimes. No one was home but we had a look anyway. We are staying home until Saturday when we will go to the valley for overnite to see the Pumpkin Races. I will blog again when we get back from that trip.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home