Myrtle Beach, FMCA Rally and Florence SC
Hi everyone out there in blog land. I know I haven't added anything recently but we haven't had much WIFI. We left Randy's and headed north. We spent one night in the Walmart at Savannah and then came the rest of the way to Myrtle Beach to the Southeast Bluebird Rally hosted by Scott and Judy. We had a wonderful time there. There were 26 coaches and I met a few new people. We ate out alot, had a wonderful pot luck and I taught a class on how to make Chilli Peppers from beads. The highlight for me was to walk miles on the beach every day even though it was cool. We only had rain one day.
We then moved south to Perry GA where we attended the FMCA International Rally at the fairgrounds there. There were about 3700 coaches present. The weather was glorious, sunny and in the 80's every day. I was busy doing craft classes golore while the boys and Pat(our friends from Massachucettes were with us) went to the vendors and some seminars. The entertainment was awesome. We went two nights, once to see the Lowe Family from Utah and then to the Oakridge Boys. They were both excellent concerts. The only downside to the whole rally was that a man in his early 60's died of a heart attack four coaches down from us. He had symptoms the night before but wouldn't go to the hospital. It was very sad.
We are now in Florence for a much needed rest. We will be here for 5 nights to get some sleep and relaxation. We have WIFI here most of the time so we are content. We went to the flea market this morning. It was huge but nothing to write home about. Well I must go and try to post this. Keep your fingers crossed.

<< Home