Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Well we are getting ready to move again. It was laundry day today. Carolyn and I went to the local laundry and did our wash. It was cheaper than the campground and more washers and dryers. We actually did a couple loads yesterday and the rest today. We are clean for another 10 days.

We visited Kerschner's (not spelt right) Caverns yesterday. They were fabulous. We had a great tour guide and it was a huge learning experience. I prefer having a guide because you learn more.

The girls sat in the hot tub again last night and I had a great sleep. I just love hot tubs. I am just about to vacuum as we got Merlin groomed today and now he won't be shedding. We have been vacuuming almost every day.

I don't know when we will get to post next. They don't have WIFI in Picatcho where we will be for the next two nights. We are getting together tomorrow with val and Gerry Walther, clients from Victoria. They want to pick our brains for routes, campgrounds etc in the east. Thursday we are having a Steak dinner with Kathy from the farm out at the White Stallion Dude Ranch.We are looking forward to that. Friday we leave and go west to Erhenburg where we will stay for a month at River Breeze RV Resort. We will meet up with a group of people there.

I guess that's all the news fit to print.