I tried to blog yesterday but for some reason it didn't work and then the blogger site was down. So here we go again. Just a quick update on Mom. She is doing extremely well. She has been up and dressed for the last three days and doing a few kitchen chores. The drain has just about dried up which is a really good sign. I will be leaving here next Tuesday to join Rob in Tucson. He is there already. We will spend the last month in California and on the Oregon coast.
Gary, I read your blog and should I have read Angels and Demons first? I am more then half way thru The Da Vinci Code and I didn't realize there was another book. This is a great book. You will enjoy it.
Well that's about all the news for now.Talk to you all soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home