I Haven't Forgotten You, Honest
No, I haven't forgotten you all out in Blogland. Shortly after my last blog our friends from Missouri , Ruth and Larry arrived in South Texas. We didn't think they would get there in time for us to see them but they surprized us. They are pictured here and I know Ruth will kill me when she sees this picture but the wind was blowing a gale. The weather was windy the whole time we were there. We had Christmas dinner all together at the Rec Hall. It was a very good meal. Gary was the only one who didn't enjoy it but he was under the weather. On Boxing Day Carolyn and I got it and boy were we sick. Aches and pains and a very close association with the toilet. I had it all the way to Georgia.
We have said goodbye to the Ousey's and our Missouri friends and moved on to the east. We met up with Randy and Carol at their new property in Georgia. The town is named Bainbridge and it is a really nice little town. It has a Super Walmart, Golden Corral and several Dollar Stores. The town square was all decorated for Xmas and very pretty. There are lots of very large old houses here but none of them are museums. Gary and Carolyn, you thought the trains were close in Harlingen, you should be in Georgia. They are in the backyard. See the picture above. The first night they scared the pants off me!!!!
We are now in Florida and it is warm amd humid. No sun so far but at least there are no more Tornado warnings. We had them in Georgia most of one day. The boys are out buying a used truck in Ocala and Carol is at the dentist. I have the house to myself and the A/C is running. It was a good day to get caught up on computer things. Well that is all the news for now. I will close with a picture of Carol and Randy's future home. Boy do they have alot of work ahead of them.
Oh well the pictures all ended up at the top. I will have to work on this lay out thing. HA Talk to you all again soon.

<< Home