Move to Southern california
Yes we have moved again. We are now in Hemet CA. We left hemet in a wind storm and by the time we got to CA it was raining. It rained, hailed, and blew for two days. It was also very cold. It is getting better though every day. We are in a fabulous resort here with three pools (heated) and three hot tubs of varing temperatures. Gary Carolyn and I made good use of them last night. We met some nice people from the Island in the hot tub and exchanged border crossing stories.
Yesterday we drove to Rancho Mirage just outside of Palm Springs to have luch with Theral Crutchfield. She is one of my on-line sorority sisters. She is the first one I have met so far. She is a delightful lady and Carolyn and I had a wonderful lunch with her at Babe's. We had our picture taken with Babe and I will try to put it in this blog but our internet here is quite slow and it might not work. We drove back through the mountains and there was lots of snow at the top. The road was bare though so it was a pleasent drive.
We are off to a Bluebird Rally on Friday for the weekend in Anaheim Hills and then to the FMCA (Family Motor Coach Association Rally) in Pomoma for four days. I will blog just before we leave the Bluebird Rally and then you might not hear from me until we get home on April 1st. Well must go and do a few chores and them off to the pool for a swim.
I just ried to attach the picture and it won't work this morning. maybe next time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home